Summer Doll Diaries 2

Hi everybody, it’s Rue. Today I’m  going to write about my house. I live in a grey 2 story house with white shutters and a red door. It has 2 bedrooms and a bathroom and really cool attic that we use for our TV hangout room. When you walk in through the front door you go into the kitchen. It has white cabinets and blue countertops and a raised bowl sink. Our dog Cooper has his bed in there and he eats in there too. Next to the kitchen is the dining room. It has a white table with two chairs and a fire place made of red brick. On top of the fireplace there is a black mantle and on the mantle is a big red pitcher with flowers on the front of it that we keep water in. If you go to the next room there is our bathroom. It, like the rest of the house has wood floors and it has a dark grey counter and a glass tub. Over the glass tub there is a shelf where we keep all our shampoo and conditioner and soap. Oh, and Saige  keeps her bath salts up there too. And there’s a toilet. Everyone needs a toilet. On the second level there are our rooms. That sounds so funny! My room has a bed with a denim headboard, pink and grey comforter, and a fuzzy pillow and a cat pillow.Next to my bed is a white nightstand with a grey top. I keep my reading glasses and my retainer on it. I also have a wooden floating desk that, in the middle is a book shelf. On the top of my desk I keep my foam chicken that looks like E.B., and my laptop. In the left hand corner of my room I have an easel. On it is a painting of Salt, my horse. Underneath it I keep my big books that won’t fit in my desk/bookshelf. In Saige’s room, she has a vanity made of wood and metal. The vanity itself is a round table and above it there is a oval shaped giant mirror, the chair is high backed and the back has a heart in the middle of it. Her bed is a yellow scrollwork bed and in the scrollwork there are hearts. Next to her bed she has a nightstand where she keeps most of her makeup.Boy, she has a lot of it. At the end of her bed she has a organizer where she keeps all of her sewing stuff. At last, on the third floor we have our attic. It has a big colorful floor rug, and a bunch of storage bins for all our toys. In the right half of the room we have a round table with a foldout chair and a regular chair and on top of the table is our TV. Oh, I almost forgot! On the left side of the kitchen we have our music room. My keyboard and flute are in there and Saige’s guitar and tambourine are there too. We’ll, that’s all of our house. Thanks for reading,

Rue ☆