about me.

Hullo, friends! I’m an eighth grade girl who goes by the blog name Bright Eyes. I love sunshine, reading historical fiction and biographies, and attending my church youth group. I’ve been blogging since 2nd grade, and I still thoroughly enjoy it! I’m a plant mama of 9, and a sold-out Jesus fanatic. If it’s any kind of art project, you’ll find me doing it: painting, sketching, friendship bracelet making, macrame, and diying. I have a fondness for anything and everything fall, and I detest math of any kind. (other than algebra) I love music, and my favorite artists are Tenth Avenue North, TobyMac, and For King & Country. I truly believe that Mediterranean food is the best, and one day I hope to visit Israel and Australia. Peace out,

Bright Eyes

7 thoughts on “about me.

1. Hello, my blogging name is Stuffy. My name is Charlotte, and my sister Abigail misses you a lot.

I really liked your post. I like music too. I like a lot of old music like in the 80’s. I like drawing and doing ballet.

Are you still farming?

~Stuffy

1. Hi Stuffy,
      Yes, my family and I are still farming. (I have 11 chickens right now) Tell Abigail I miss her too. It’s so neat that you like old music!
      -Bright Eyes

2. Hi Bright Eyes! I am a teacher from Cupar, Saskatchewan, Canada.

I find it amazing that you have been blogging since you were in Grade 2, I am just starting an extra-curricular club at my school where we will start blogging. I have just started a plant collection but I am sure that I have a brown thumb as it never seems like I can keep my plants alive for very long.

Historical fiction and biographies are one of my favourite genres of books too, I like to call myself a history and math nerd because I enjoy these two subjects the most. What is your favourite historical fiction or biography book?

I look forward to readying more of your posts!!

1. Hi Kara,
      I don’t know that I can really decide what my favorite book is’ so I’ll just tell you my favorite series. I think that my favorite historical fiction series would be any of the Dear America series, and my favorite biography series would have to be The Making of America series by Teri Kanefield.

3. Dear Bright Eyes,
    I am a seventh grader that also loves my church youth group and sunshine. I love to be outdoors and running cross country. I am actually new to blogging, so it’s cool how you have been blogging since second grade! What kinds of plants do you have? Do you do any sports?

1. Hello katie3182025,
      I don’t play any sports, but I love volleyball, swimming, and biking. I like being outside too, especially if I’m going on a hike. I can’t believe you run cross country. That’s so cool! I’ve seen presentations about it, and it seems super intense. I have an aloe plant, a Christmas cactus, snakeroot, and a bunch of ones I have no idea the names of!

4. Hello Bright Eyes!
    My blogging is name is ShadowWing(You can call me Shadow). Like you, I am an 8th grader girl and loves art! I don’t know if you would remember me, but we were best friends all the way up to 4th grade! (Brownie points if you guess who I am correctly;)) Could you possibly post some of your art work? I would really enjoy seeing it!