My Wonderfilled Life

My wonderfilled life is full of strugles, fails, triumphs, and victories. You see, life doesn’t always go according to our plan.I’ve moved for the third time in my short life, and I was became a homeschooling kid. My life story isn’t perfect, but I am here today saying what doesn’t kill ya makes ya stronger. Through some life changes, God has shaped me and molded me to be the person I am today. My plans have been wrecked many a time.I ‘ve learned the most important thing is family,and that faith, hope, and love will bring you home. I change more and more everyday I’m on this earth. I wish that sometimes I didn’t need a slap in the face to teach me a lesson, but sometimes it’s needed.I truly have a wonderfilled life.

I miss you all and wish you the best,

Artist

One thought on “My Wonderfilled Life

1. First, I love your new background for your blog! Nice personalization!

I thought a lot about this post and what you were saying. I agree that you have a wonder filled life. Your life has been a very specific blessing to me, one of your teachers. Every moment with you is counted as a treasure in my mind for many reasons, one of which is your outlook on life. You are a young woman of prayer and passionate trust in your Savior, and that touches everyone around you. “Give me one pure and holy passion.
    Give me one magnificent obsession.
    Jesus, give me one glorious ambition for my life,
    To know and follow hard after You!
    To know and follow hard after You!
    To grow as Your disciple in the Truth.
    This world is empty, pale, and poor,
    Compared to knowing You, my Lord.
    Lead me, Lord, and I will run after You!”