Moooving to Mass!

Hi everybody!  Last Thursday, my family and I and a few friends loaded up a 26” inch U-Haul.  Then, Friday we started on the short journey to Massachusetts.  My Dad got a job at a farm in Hadley, Massachusetts.  It took a lot of loading and lifting, but by Friday night we all had a bed to sleep on.

Now it’s Tuesday, and I still have to dig through boxes to find clothes every morning to find clothes, but we’re mostly moved in. Toodooleo!!!!!!!! 😉ryleigh-iditardo

4 thoughts on “Moooving to Mass!

1. So did you find your mushing painting when you were digging through all those boxes? Seeing that really made me smile, miss you, and stop to pray for your whole dear family!

We are so glad to hear that the moving went smoothly! Do write about your new farm and attach some pictures. We are so very curious. Plus we hope you’ll describe the taste of that famous chocolate milk!

2. We hope you have a fun time at your new place in Massachusetts. We hope your moving goes quickly because it is hard to live out of a box. We hope you make new friends, especially at your new church! Hope your house is okay. Are you glad that you get free chocolate milk? Is the house purple? What color is the house? Is it an old farm house, or is it a new style house?

3. Hi,
    I am praying you have settled in and unpacked all your clothes! What an adventure God has you on!

Are you enjoying the new farm?
    Love, Mrs. Fogg

4. HI!!!
    I can not wait to learn more about your house and………how’s every thing going
    hope to hear back
    Blossom